Request a Mentor
The deadline for requesting a mentor has now passed and the mentor program is oversubscribed. No more new applications can be accepted.
If you have never published a technical paper at ASSETS, you may request a mentor.
A mentor acts as a guide to a prospective ASSETS technical paper author. They may help with any of the following:
- deciding whether the ASSETS conference is an appropriate venue for your work
- deciding whether your work should be submitted as a paper, poster or demo
- identifying relevant previous research
- planning an appropriate research methodology
- structuring a technical paper submission
- identifying any weaker aspects of a submission and suggesting ways to improve those areas
Mentors are volunteers who have been members of the ASSETS program committee at least twice (prior to 2007), and have themselves published at least one technical paper at ASSETS. Communication between the mentor and mentee is usually by email.
Please contact Shari Trewin (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions about the ASSETS 2007 Mentor Program.